Fees & Forms
Initial enrollment into the Sports CLUB program requires a $40.00 per family non-refundable deposit. This fee goes into the program for supplies and snacks. This fee is due annually (August through July). Parents/Guardians are required to fill out a Department of Children and Families Registration Form as well as Required Flu Brochure prior to the first day of attendance.
Fee Policy for CCPS
Rates are as follows and may vary depending on city and site location:
- Before School (6:30a.m.-7:30a.m.): $15.00 for the week
- After School (2:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m.):
- 1 Day: $18.00 per child
- 2-3 Days: $36.00 per child
- 4-5 Days: $50.00 per child
- Morning/Full Week: $60.00 per child
- Early Dismissal (11:45 p.m. -6:30 p.m.): $18.00 for non-participants for the day or no additional charge if the child attends the full week.
- Full Day Program (6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.): $20.00 per child
Tuition is broken down by full week and partial week and shall be paid as such. All tuition must be paid in advance by FRIDAY of each week prior to services being rendered the following week. Tuition is expected based on the student’s enrollment and will be billed weekly to the student’s account accordingly.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit Card on File: This will include a service fee of $2.00 for charges under $100.00 and a service fee of $3.00 for charges $100.00 and over. This service fee will be charged in addition to each transaction with the use of the credit card on file. If a credit card payment is dishonored by the banking institution for any reason, Sports CLUB will not reprocess. There will be a $35 charge for declined payments. The parent or legal guardian will be required to provide compensation in full (money order or cashier’s check only) prior to the child attending further.
The declined payment fee is $35 for non-sufficient funds. The parent or legal guardian will be required to provide compensation in full (money order or cashier’s check only) prior to the child attending further.