Fees & Forms
Initial enrollment into the Sports CLUB program requires a $40.00 per family non-refundable deposit. This fee goes into the program for supplies and snacks. This fee is due annually (August through July). Parents/Guardians are required to fill out a Department of Children and Families Registration Form as well as Required Flu Brochure prior to the first day of attendance.
Registration does not carry over to each school year or to the summer camp program. A separate registration must be completed for each school year and summer camp program.
Fee Policy for CCPS
Rates are as follows and may vary depending on city and site location:
- Before School (6:30a.m.-7:30a.m.): $15.00 for the week
- After School (2:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m.):
- 1 Day: $18.00 per child
- 2-3 Days: $36.00 per child
- 4-5 Days: $50.00 per child
- Morning/Full Week: $60.00 per child
- Early Dismissal (11:45 p.m. -6:30 p.m.): $18.00 for non-participants for the day or no additional charge if the child attends the full week.
- Full Day Program (6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.): $20.00 per child
Sports CLUB follows this policy concerning custody: To avoid confusion, the parent or legal guardian who enrolls the child into the Sports CLUB program is responsible to provide the weekly fees based on the child’s enrollment. Sports CLUB will not participate in custody disagreements between parents.
Tuition is broken down by full week and partial week at the CCPS locations and shall be paid as such. Sports CLUB is not a drop-in program. All tuition must be paid in advance by FRIDAY of each week prior to services being rendered the following week. Tuition is expected based on the student’s enrollment and will be billed weekly to the student’s account accordingly. The parent or legal guardian that enrolls the child for Sports CLUB’s services is responsible for weekly tuition.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit Card on File: This will include a service fee of $2.00 for charges under $100.00 and a service fee of $3.00 for charges $100.00 and over. This service fee will be charged in addition to each transaction with the use of the credit card on file. If a credit card payment is dishonored by the banking institution for any reason, Sports CLUB will not reprocess. There will be a $35 charge for declined payments. The parent or legal guardian will be required to provide compensation in full (money order or cashier’s check only) prior to the child attending further.
The declined payment fee is $35 for non-sufficient funds. The parent or legal guardian will be required to provide compensation in full (money order or cashier’s check only) prior to the child attending further.
Change In Enrollment/Withdrawal
Change in program participation or program withdrawal requires written notification by email to: email@example.com by the MONDAY of each week for the following week. All modifications will be accepted in the form of an email documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal notification will not be accepted.
No Refunds. Credit for prepayment in advance will not be credited for absenteeism UNLESS the prepaid credit is for health reasons ONLY. If a student is absent for two or more days for health reasons, validated by a doctor’s note within that current week, then the prepayment for a full week shall be converted to payment for a partial week and the remaining funds shall be rolled over into the next week as a credit.